A perfect vegetarian snack for the evening which can be served as a part of a meal ,high in nutrition and delicious too.
Chane ke kebab (black gram)A perfect vegetarian snack for the evening which can be served as a part of a meal ,high in nutrition and delicious too.Meera Siddharth
A small piece of ginger grated
Green chilli finely chopped
Red chilli powder
Bhuna (roasted ) jeera powder
Garam masala .
Dry mango powder a
Onion finely chopped
. Green coriander leaves finely chopped
Pure ghee or oil
Onion rings to garnish
- Soak the gram in a large bowl with water, at least for five hours and cook it in a pressure cooker until two whistles
- After cooling , drain out the water and grind it in a mixer to make a fine thick paste.
- Add chopped onion, garlic paste, grated ginger, put remaining ingredients and mix it well.
- Add cornflour, chopped green chilli and chopped coriander leaves and mix it well.
- Make small round tikkies.
- Heat the non-stick pan, put some ghee and shallow fry till golden brown, only four or five at a time.
- Serve it hot with green chutney, a piece of lemon and few onion rings.