It tastes very yummy and takes very little time in preparation and serves as a wonderful and tasty dessert.
It tastes very yummy and takes very little time in preparation and serves as a wonderful and tasty dessert.Meera Siddharth
Small bowl of fresh malai (cream)
Bread slices mashed properly
Finely chopped few almonds and pistachio
Small bowl of sugar
Few saffron leaves
- Peel off the coconut and grate it white
- Heat kadai, add milk and boil it for five minutes, add grated coconut.
- Stir it in between, when you think that the milk has been reduced to half then add mashed bread.
- Stir it constantly and add fresh malai ,sugar and saffron flakes
- It will get thickened in five minutes.
- Spread it in a dish and garnish it with dry fruit
- On cooling, keep it in a fridge and serve it chilled, it will taste like Rabri