A vegetarian kebab that makes a perfect snack and can also be served as part of meal, so tempting to eat.
Hara Bhara KebabA vegetarian kebab that makes a perfect snack and can also be served as part of meal, so tempting to eat.Meera Siddharth
Red chili powder
Roasted jeera powder
Green chilli chopped
Dry mango powder a
Small piece of ginger finely chopped
Oil to shallow fry
- Soak chana dal in a bowl of water for four hours, cook it in a pressure cooker, add some salt and cook it till three whistles .
- Open the lid, drain out the extra water, grind it in a mixer to make thick paste and keep it aside.
- Wash spinach properly and boil it for two minutes, drain out water and make a thick paste.
- Add spinach paste to chana dal paste which you have made already, mix it well with other ingredients, add cornflour and make small kebabs.
- Heat the pan, put oil and shallow fry the kebabs.
- Serve it hot with green chutney and tomato sauce.